Sunday, November 17, 2013

Art Charm Swap & Beads of Courage Auctions

We finally swapped our charms from the Art Charm Exchange! Many talented artists participated and I received some gorgeous charms. You have a chance to participate in this event as well. Each member has charms up for auction on eBay to benefit Beads of Courage, a wonderful organization that helps children with chronic or terminal illnesses.


Here's the charm I submitted. The theme was "love". I wanted to come up with something other than a heart, but I kept coming back to it. Since the spiral is my totem symbol, I used two spirals coming together to form a new symbol, the heart, representing two beings coming together in love.

This was quite the fun exchange and I hope to do it again next year. Please check out the auctions and bid early and often!

No comments: