Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why is it that I always wait until the last minute, right before deadline, to do a project? And why is it that I feel my muse abandons me when I'm under the pressure of a deadline? Setting myself up to fail?

Well, we will find out! I signed up for an Art Charm Exchange hosted by Jennifer Cameron, a portion of which will benefit Beads of Courage. The theme is "love" and I would like to design a charm that isn't as obvious as a heart. Alas I'm having trouble coming up with an idea that I like and time is quickly running out.


I will find out soon what they will end up being and you will find out in about a month. Oh Muse!! Get over here!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your muse must be on vacay with mine. LOL I hope they're having drinks with umbrellas, at least.